Microsoft DevOps Training
Discover our Microsoft DevOps learning paths and certifications
Training Course AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
This course teaches developers how to create end-to-end solutions in Microsoft Azure. Students will learn how to implement Azure compute solutions, create Azure Functions, implement and manage web apps, develop solutions utilizing Azure storage, implement authentication and authorization, and secure their solutions by using KeyVault and Managed Identities. Students will also learn how to connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services and include event- and message-based models in their solutions. The course also covers monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing Azure solutions.
Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
This course prepares you for the AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Explore Azure App Service
- Configure web app settings.
- Scale apps in Azure App Service
- Explore Azure App Service deployment slots.
- Explore Azure Functions
Develop Azure Functions
- Explore Azure Blob storage.
- Manage the Azure Blob storage lifecycle.
- Work with Azure Blob storage
- Explore Azure Cosmos DB
- Work with Azure Cosmos DB
- Manage container images in Azure Container Registry
- Run container images in Azure Container Instances
- Implement Azure Container Apps
- Explore the Microsoft identity platform.
- Implement authentication by using the Microsoft Authentication Library
- Implement shared access signatures.
- Explore Microsoft Graph
- Implement Azure Key Vault
- Implement managed identities.
- Implement Azure App Configuration
- Explore API Management
- Explore Azure Event Grid
- Explore Azure Event Hubs
- Discover Azure message queues.
- Monitor app performance
- Develop for Azure Cache for Redis
- Develop for storage on CDNs.
Discover our Trainings and certifications
Grow your expertise and advance your career